Monday, January 31, 2011

#9. Blood On The Tracks - Bob Dylan

9. Blood On The Tracks (1975) - Bob Dylan  97/100.  When asked about Blood on the Tracks, Dylan was quoted as saying, "A lot of people tell me they enjoy that album. It's hard for me to relate to that. I mean, it, you know, people enjoying that type of pain, you know?"  I for one am one of those people that absolutely loves this album.  It probably ends up either on my mp3 player or CD player at least once a month.  Just a great album from beginning to end.  I could listen to Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts pretty much any time and it will put a smile on my face.  Great, personal (even though Dylan claims he didn't write "confessional songs" - which the tracks on here obviously were), prophetic album.  Listened - 11/22/10
Favorite Tracks: All of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment